Established in May 2006, Abu Dhabi Port’s Group (ADPG) is a developer and operator of ports and industrial zones headquartered in Abu Dhabi. ADPG owns, manages and operates 11 ports and terminals in the UAE and Guinea, including the flagship deep water container port, Khalifa Port (KP), and KIZAD (Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi). It is our continuous endeavor to contribute to the diversification of UAE’s economy and realize sustainable development. Our ambitious growth and expansion plans are deeply rooted in the principles of sustainability.
SENYAR is an electronic Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) System, designed to effectively manage every aspect of ADPG HSE related programs. With SENYAR we can easily track, report and analyze all of ADPG metrics in real time, to comply with regulations and standards such as ISO 45001 and ISO 14001. The system offers Incident Reporting And Investigation, Periodic Performance Reporting, PTW, Waste Management, and Corrective Action Monitoring. All these tools help us driving continuous improvement across ADPG business with a user-friendly management solution.
The main results and benefits of the SENYAR HSE application include:
- Improved efficiency and accuracy of data collection, by allowing electronic mobile data entry and automated analytical reporting.
- Efficient Performance Monitoring, by making real time data available online.
- Accurate and timely Reporting to Regulatory Authority & Management.
- More effective use of employee working hours avoiding time spent on manual calculations of data and verifications.
- Improved customer service for Permit to work (PTW), and waste services, by shortening the time taken for approvals, replacing the previous lengthy manual processes.
- Automated and timely communications with Finance Department for billing, avoiding errors and loss of documents and revenue.
- Improved evaluation and monitoring of incident data; corrective action management, audit finding, tracking KPIs & Objectives.
- Empowers management with accurate and reliable information & analysis for decision-making.
- Supports ISO Certifications, by applying documented information control throughout the year.
- Fulfils legal and federal reporting requirements, by making all legal rules and regulations available to staff via Legal Registers and proactive circulations.